Drupal Production Engineer
If you want to make an impact with your passion, join our team! We're a diverse community of intelligent people who are passionate about working together and making a positive impact working with the world's most influential organizations.
No matter what type or size project we have going on, we align around one thing: bringing outstanding customer experience into every interaction because it brings out the best in ourselves too.
The Drupal Production Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing our Drupal-based web applications, ensuring that they are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain and optimize Drupal-based web applications
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues
- Implement updates and upgrades to Drupal-based web applications
- Collaborate with the development team to implement new features and functionality
- Write and maintain documentation for Drupal-based web applications
- Strong experience with Drupal (5+ years)
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with web servers and hosting environments (e.g. Apache, Nginx, AWS)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git)
Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with other CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Joomla)
- Experience with devops practices (e.g. continuous integration, automated testing)
- Experience with cloud-based hosting platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience with agile development methodologies
Working at Vardot
Vardot is proud to offer the best-in-class benefits for employees and their families, maintaining both a healthy body and mind. Our core benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, time off when you need it, employee assistance programs, and much more.
Vardot is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.