Junior QA Engineer
If you want to make an impact with your passion, join our team! We're a diverse community of intelligent people who are passionate about working together and making a positive impact working with the world's most influential organizations.
No matter what type or size project we have going on, we align around one thing: bringing outstanding customer experience into every interaction because it brings out the best in ourselves too.
The Junior QA Engineer will ensure the quality of our software products and services through testing, bug tracking, and documentation. The successful candidate will work with a team of experienced QA professionals to learn the fundamentals of quality assurance in software development and to ensure that our products meet the highest quality standards.
- Participate in the development of test cases and plans, and execute tests to ensure the quality of software products and services.
- Use bug tracking software to report defects and track their resolution.
- Work with cross-functional teams including developers, designers, and project managers to identify and resolve issues.
- Perform regression testing on software products to ensure that changes and updates do not introduce new defects.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to testing processes, procedures, and results.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of quality assurance processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 1+ years of experience in quality assurance, software testing, or relevant coursework or internships.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Familiarity with bug-tracking software, such as JIRA
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in the field of software quality assurance.
- Experience with automated testing tools, such as Katalon.
- Experience with content management systems, such as Drupal and wordpress.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum.
Working at Vardot
Vardot is proud to offer the best-in-class benefits for employees and their families, maintaining both a healthy body and mind. Our core benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, time off when you need it, employee assistance programs, and much more.
Vardot is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.