Product Owner - Jordan
If you want to make an impact with your passion, join our team! We're a diverse community of intelligent people who are passionate about working together and making a positive impact working with the world's most influential organizations.
No matter what type or size project we have going on, we align around one thing: bringing outstanding customer experience into every interaction because it brings out the best in ourselves too.
A product owner ensures that our services and products offer optimal value to our customers. They will lead the project from inception to delivery through requirements management, managing client expectations, collaborating with designers, analyzing the competitive landscape, and defining the product deliverables.
They will also interface with customers, gather feature requests, schedule new releases and manage the team backlog and priorities.
- Play the Product Owner role in managing multiple projects and/or work packages delivery, through estimations, planning and UX/UI, execution, development, QA phase, launch, and post-launch support.
- Perform user acceptance testing for requirements delivered before sending to the client.
Involve the right team members to ensure successful delivery.
- Populate and prioritize a backlog of features for your projects and client needs.
- Attend and review sprint deliverables the team presents to you. Provide feedback on sprint reviews in the form of tickets on Jira.
- Understand each client’s organization, goals, and objectives.
- Maintain multiple project backlogs and requirements in JIRA and other requirement-gathering systems (Spreadsheets, Basecamp, Design assets).
- Understand Drupal from a non-technical perspective in order to provide the best possible solutions to your projects and clients.
- Manage and recommend reusable assets to be utilized on the product side and reuse in multiple projects.
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they’re clearly understood by the development teams.
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Serve as the product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the product.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Business Administration, Computer Science or any IT related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst working with IT projects
- Nice to have PMP, CAPM, Agile Certifications, or any Project Management Related Certificate
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Working at Vardot
Vardot is proud to offer the best-in-class benefits for employees and their families, maintaining both a healthy body and mind. Our core benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, time off when you need it, employee assistance programs, and much more.
Vardot is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.